doom - imaginatory words doom - imaginatory words

Good Track

You would have got a ten but the one thing that caught my ear was the master levels. They were close but just off enough where your kick lost its oomph. But thats why we review here on new grounds. so The artist can learn a new trick or two, and the listener can share there experience Good track Yo! 5/5 9/10

-XtK- Summer Vibes (loop) -XtK- Summer Vibes (loop)

Am I Rolling

Thats Just Downright Sick. I want to here that become a song, when it does. You got my 5/5 10/10

XotiK responds:

Hey thanks for the review. I'll get around to finishing this. I'll message you when i upload.

[CG]-Control [CG]-Control

Tight

Was that Vengence Essential Club that I heard in there. Just Wondering if my ears were right.

UncleSqueezins responds:

Yep :P

3000 Miles From Me 3000 Miles From Me

wow

I wana here the whole song that this came from. Very Noice

Blow Job at Burger King Blow Job at Burger King

Hold the Special Sauce

right on with the 80s groove. kinda seemed refreshingly retro. Ya, I know its an oxy Moron. 5/5 10/10 Good song

Mr. Mullet Man Mr. Mullet Man

Rarrr

Go Mullets........... Awsome Song

(NUB) I Just Can't Win (NUB) I Just Can't Win

OMFG

Ive been makeing music for a little while now, and one thing that ive noticed is that other peoples music tends to get criticised by me far more than it used to. I guess thats what got me about this one...... .... ... .. .. . . . I couldnt hardly move let alone criticise it. Dude ROCK ON and on and on..... well you get the point.

Home Grown Ring Tone Home Grown Ring Tone

Hypnotic

Im feel like in Hackers while im listening to this in front of computer........ .. .. .. .. ....
Thats Friggen Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! !!! !! ! !

stashley18 responds:

Jolt cola anyone??

Kill-joy - Levitate Kill-joy - Levitate

Woof

Alright I see where you were going with this, hence the 9 and 4 I gave ya. But you totally need better recording conditions. all in all, I got a insane vibe from this one. Kinda reminded me of Pantera crossed with Manson. RIGHTOUS

Beats and Broadswords(trapped) Beats and Broadswords(trapped)

Right on

I like how you took Epic Classical and crossed it in with an industrial DNB feel. The intro is perfect. The song restarted while I started writing this and i didnt even notice. The flow here is spot on. This is the kinda music that I wish they would have put in the game Oblivion....... Overall Awsome Song Man, Im Deffinately downloading this one. A well Deserved 5/5 10/10

Thanks for the awsome review on my song 5th Element Tribute.